4th Annual Career and Resources Fair–Business Registration
October 4 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Business, Clinics, Nonprofit and Community Partners
Come to the Career and Resources Fair to recruit and educate our students and alumni about your current and future hiring opportunities.
Details: All of our students and alumni will be invited to join us on campus for the 4th Annual Career and Resource Fair. You are invited to participate if you have openings for students or alumni, anticipate openings in the future or have resources available to small business owners including startups.
Registration is subject to meeting the needs and interests of our students and graduates and limited due to space. Please contact us for more information.
Wednesday, October 4, 2017 | 2 – 3:30 p.m.
NUNM Campus, Academic Bldg, Mitchell Hall (Room 310)
Each vendor will receive:
- A 5 x 1.5 foot table with two chairs and a parking pass for the day.
- When registering please advise if you need an electrical outlet or internet access.
- Inclusion in “Got Jobs” updates from when your registration is processed until the Career Fair.
- A link to you web page or job openings from the Career Fair page.
- Direct marketing to our current students
- Opportunity to collect email contacts from attendees
If you have questions, contact Tafflyn Williams-Thomas, 503.552.1625, firstname.lastname@example.org