Thanks to Aegis Insurance students and alumni have a chance to plan for their career, pitch their future and win up to $5,000 in prizes. Enter your resume, CV or business plan for a chance to win up to $1,000 in cash or scholarship (for continuing students)
The top four entries in each category will be invited to pitch their business or career at Tip Top on April 15 and win first prize. In addition, there will be one audience winner who will win an extra $500; so bring your family and friends.
- Student Resume or CV (career plan)
- Student Business Plan
- Alumni Business Plan
- Plan submissions are due by March 20, 2017.
- All qualifiers for the 2nd round will be notified by March 31.
- Pitches will take place on April 15.
- Participants must be available to pitch on this date to be considered for prizes.
- Pitches will be 3 – 5 minutes with 5-10 slides.
Information on Resumes and CVs can be found on these pages.
- Career Development – Resumes
- Career Development – Curriculum-Vitae Basics
- Career Development – Career Plan
Information on business plans can be found on this page.
Determining the Winners
Both rounds will be judged by a panel of judges. Audience prize will be determined by popular vote.
- 1st prize in each category is $1,000
- 2nd prize is $500
- There will be one audience favorite pitch prize of an additional $500
Prizes for continuing students will be in the form of scholarships. Graduating students and alumni will be awarded cash prizes.
February 24, 2017: Contest will be open to all students at NCNM.
March 20, 2017: All career plans or business plans must be submitted
March 31, 2017: Finalists will be notified
April 15, 2017: All finalist will present their pitch at 10:30 a.m. in Bill Mitchell Hall