May 5 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Saturday, May 5, 2018 | 1 – 4:30 p.m.
NUNM Academic Building
This is your opportunity to learn about and complete the Oregon Practitioner Credentialing Application (OPCA). This 20-page form contains the application, professional liability action detail, and glossary of terms and acronyms needed to credential and precedential practitioners in the state of Oregon. It is the universal application for health plans and hospitals in Oregon.
At the end of this workshop participants will:
- Submit a completed OPCA and required documentation to start credentialing
- Create a web portal application for OneHealthPort.com (as needed)
- Register for CAQH ProView™
Participants In This Workshop Must Have:
- State professional license(s)
- DEA or CSR certificate (if planning to prescribe controlled substances that are within the scope of practice and listed on the formulary compendium)
- ECFMG (if applicable)
- Face Sheet of professional liability policy or certificate
- W-9 or CP 575 IRS tax documentation
These items should be on a laptop that the participant will bring to the workshop. The laptop and accompanying documentation will be used to complete an OPCA and register for CAQH ProView and online health portals. It is essential to bring a list of the top three-five insurers you want to credential with.
Registration is available for in-person only. EB – Early bird registration ends April 5, 2018.
Physicians & Health Care Providers: $150 – EB, $160 – General
NUNM Alumni: $125 – EB, $135 – General
About the Presenter
Julia Puckett has worked in the medical field for over 10 years, with the last six years in administration. Her experience in several medical practices has covered a wide range of functions from front desk duties to back office and administration. Julia’s primary focus now is to verify credentials of healthcare professionals are in compliance with state and federal standards, and process re-credentialing paperwork while maintaining a database of practitioners’ training, education, licensing, and experience information. This experience has allowed her to develop strong relationships with many insurance companies.