March 17-18, 2018 | NUNM Campus
Leading experts will present new methods for the diagnosis and treatment of common autoimmune disorders. Current research and integrative strategies for managing these conditions will be highlighted through patient case studies, clinical pearls and detailed naturopathic treatment protocols.
Continuing Education Units
David Brady, ND, DC, CCN, DACBN, IFMCP
Lisa Shaver, ND, MSOM, LAc
Alena Guggenheim, ND
Tyna Moore, ND
Heather Zwickey, PhD
Natalie Gustafson, PharmD
- qPCR Analysis of the GI Microbiome and Naturopathic Management of Autoimmune Disease
- Fibromyalgia and Global Pain Syndromes: The REAL story!
- What to make of a positive ANA: recognizing lupus and related syndromes
- IL-17, TNF, and Auto-Ab: To Thine Own Self Be True
- Celiac Disease – Common and Underdiagnosed: research update
- The Ethics of Prescribing a Gluten-Free Diet
- Low Dose Naltrexone & Autoimmune Conditions
- Autoimmune Thyroid and Pain: What’s the Connection?