July 21–22, 2018 | NUNM Campus
Are you looking for new and innovative ways to treat acute and chronic pain in your patients? Are you concerned about opioid over-prescription and addiction? Attend this conference to learn new techniques and strategies for pain management. A variety of treatments for different forms of acute and chronic pain will be presented. Learn about botanical medicine treatments, non-opioid prescriptions, manual therapy techniques, and more.
- 12 CEUs to be applied for through OBNM
- 12 PDA points to be applied for by NCCAOM
- Natalie Gustafson, PharmD
- Chris Kleronomos, DAOM, FNP
- Payson Flattery ND, DC, DAAPM
- Tyna Moore, N.D., D.C.
- Bill Walter, N.D.
- Kevin Wilson, N.D