We want all alumni to know that though you may have graduated from NUNM we are still your school and want to lend support to you. Whether you are looking for a new job or you want to share your latest career move with your peers we are here for you.
- Find a Practitioner listings on the NUNM web site
- A monthly alumni newsletter
- Alumni events
- Assistance finding preceptors, interns, new associates or employees
- NUNM job board
- Individualized career development
- Assistance finding professional resources in your city or state.
- Guest speaker opportunities
- Enrollment and degree verification through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Web: National Student Clearinghouse
- Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
Join the NUNM Alumni Association
Sign up today and enjoy the many resources are available to our alumni.
As a member of the Alumni Association you will enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- Discounts and resources for developing your practice
- Online continuing education courses designed for NUNM’s alumni
- Listing your practice in NUNM’s online practitioner database
- Access to NUNM’s online Medicinary product list
- Link to natural medicine resources through NUNM’s Professional Links page
Already a member of the Alumni Association? Let us know of any changes – log in to update your member info today!
Opportunities to Support NUNM
Your continued relationship with NUNM keeps you connected – with the school and with each other. Here are ways you can be involved.
Join 1,000 Friends of NUNM
The secret is out: NUNM is growing! This growth is a source of pride for our patients, students, faculty and alumni. To continue our future goals, NUNM is turning to its alumni and friends – 1,000 Friends, to be exact. By joining the 1,000 Friends of NUNM, your landmark contribution will continue NUNM’s unprecedented expansion and will foster the continued growth of the profession of natural medicine. Learn more about how you can participate in the growth of NUNM.