NUNM offers many events throughout the year for alumni to participate in and attend.
- Not receiving alumni announcements? Sign up now.
- The AANP Alumni Reception is a free event exclusively for NUNM ND alumni! Attendance at AANP is not a requirement for entrance to the reception.
- Continuing Education event discounts
- Free Lunch & Learn events
- Free Brown Bag Lunch events
As an alum of NUNM, you have lifelong career connections to help you advance your career goals. Alumni can sign up for MyCareer to search for jobs or register as an employer through the Job Portal to post an opportunity for NUNM students or other alumni.
- MyCareer: a resource to learn about career opportunities, view classified listings, learn about resources or events, and share employment information.
- MyCareer Job Portal offers businesses direct connections to post job openings and student volunteer opportunities. You can list the opportunity, collect resumes, and review profiles.
List Your Practice
Let us help you market your practice/business! The “Find a Practitioner” online database is available for the public to search for NUNM graduates by practitioner name, focus area, and/or location. You can also search the directory yourself to find fellow alumni. List your practice online now or update your information.
The NUNM Library is pleased to offer alumni free lifelong borrowing privileges from the Library’s print collections and to provide access to databases and other electronic resources on campus.
- Interlibrary Loan is available only to current NUNM students, faculty, and staff. Alumni living outside the Portland area are encouraged to work with your local public library for Interlibrary Loan services.
- Off-campus access to databases or journals is not available to NUNM alumni.
Medicinary – Take advantage of the 15% discount to health care providers for most products in the Medicinary.
Press – NUNM alumni are eligible for discounts on individual NUNM Press titles and wholesale pricing for bulk orders. Learn more!
Connect with your classmates
Interested in having your accomplishments featured in the Alumni Newsletter? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to share! We want to hear about your practice or business, research, or latest podcast. Tell us about the book or article you’ve written, a story from a grateful patient or client, and everything else you are doing to change the world through natural medicine! Watch for the Alumni Quarterly, delivered via email, to learn what your classmates are doing in their corner of the world.
Enrollment and degree verification
- Web: National Student Clearinghouse
- Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171